Tactical Communications (sometimes referred to as verbal judo):
This is a 6-8 hour course that teaches staff how to interact with all others to gain voluntary compliance, cooperation and collaboration.
Goals of the course:
•Increased Officer Safety
•Decreased Customer Complaints
•Decreased Vicarious Liability
•Increased Court Power
- Includes video and lecture on the principles, purposes, and importance of good public relations and representing the institution, company or agency
- How to provide outstanding customer service by the application of certain principles such as possessing a thorough knowledge of the organizational structure including key personnel including any updates or changes.
- Purpose(s)/history of the institution and its parent organization.
- How to handle complaints and view them as opportunities.
- How to deal with students, visitors, staff, and others at all times.
- How to help virtually anyone with a problem or a question.
- How to deal with distractions from people while on maintaining a secure post.
- How perceptions affect public relations and communications, and how to maintain a professional demeanor.
ACLS/BCLS from the American Heart Association
This ten hour course teaches public safety first responders including police, other law enforcement officers, firefighters, and other first responders the basic medical care interventions that will help save an injured responder's life until EMS practitioners can safely enter a tactical scene such as active shooter or a terrorist attact. It combines the principles of PHTLS and TCCC, and meets the recommendations of the Hartford Consensus document and TECC guidelines. *
* Must already be First Aid CPR/AED certified to take this course.
Under the Personal Instruction of Expert Military and Police Martial Arts Instructors Students Will Learn:
1. Law of self-defense and use of force for law enforcement and security personnel (classroom).
2. Martial arts footwork, strikes, blows, takedowns, locks, holds, throws, weapons of the hand, weapons of the foot, pressure points, escapes (gym).
3. Effective Tactical Self Defense techniques designed for law enforcement and security personnel (gym).
4. Use of command presence to gain compliance and protect yourself (classroom/gym).
5. Situational awareness and using the environment to protect yourself (classroom and gym).
6. Tactical communications (verbal judo) for law enforcement and security personnel (classroom).
7. Handcuffing techniques for law enforcement and security personnel (gym).
1. Tactical Self Defense and Handcuffing Techniques Level I.
2. Tactical Communications Level I.
If your company or organization has uniformed security officers and you want them to emulate a US Marine Embassy Guard or US Marine MP -- to be, in a word: SHARP! -- when working for YOUR COMPANY, then you have to have them and their supervisors trained in specific aspects of discipline, personal appearance, readiness, critical thinking/thinking outside the box, hard work ethic, and tactics from somebody who has that experience! From somebody who LIVES that experience every single day of their lives.
Greg Bravo (above left), our School Director and Group President
while on active duty in US Marines.
Courses for corporate, private, industrial, governmental, residential; maritime, aviation, and transportation; law enforcement clients is available from us using the latest strategies from some of the nation's top high level security, military, and law enforcement experts.
We teach ALL of our students things that they really can use to do their jobs better. Things that can save lives. Our students are very important to us, and we want to insure their survival (and the survival of those in their charge) in any given emergency.
The upshot is that our course graduates are always better prepared, and are very grateful for the extra knowledge and helpful tips that they receive from us. Knowledge that can only come from the benefit of over 200 years of combined high level experience that the instructors have had to pay a significant price for; training that can only come from people like the
We know that finding affordable and reliable training for an ever-changing security environment in a tight economy can be a real challenge for an employer, and we take this into consideration with group discount pricing. We also know that employers not only want affordable training that will help them stay competitive, but they want their security staff to be able to handle ANY given situation professionally using the type of skills and knowledge that we can teach them. This can only be accomplished through the best training programs available with the most experienced and most dedicated personnel.
If you would like us to immediately upgrade and custom design your security or law enforcement training program or need advanced training and/or security evaluations, please call us at (631) 482-0075 or (631) 964-2787 for more information on how we can help your security or law enforcement officers become second to none!
Your call is important to us! If you get no answer because we are out in the field training or closed, please leave a message or you can e-mail us by CLICKING HERE and we will return your call or message promptly!
Q. Is the training portable?
A. Yes, Professional Development Training by AGA is available worldwide.
Q. Do the students receive certificates the same day of the course?
A. Students receive certificates upon the request of the employer on the date they complete the course.
Note: Some employers choose to issue their own certificates and have us conduct the training.
Copyright © Alliance Group Affiliates NYS Security Guard Training School - All Rights Reserved.
Telephone: (631) 482-0075 or (631) 964-2787